Ayurvedic Yoga Massage(AYM) is a combination of deep tissue massage & assisted yogic stretches.
AYM helps to locate and remove particular problem or problems related to the muscles & joints, at the same time improving blood circulation and initiating detoxification of the entire organism. One other important benefit is opening up of the shoulders and chest region, creating a feeling of space in the body.
The stimulation is strong but the effects of an AYM are deeply relaxing and rejuvenating.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage session lasts 60, 75 or 90 minutes. It is performed on a mattress on the floor, allowing for the full range of stretching. Certain props, such as blankets and cushions, are available to make it comfortable.
One unique thing about Ayurvedic Yoga Massage is the use of a Calamus root powder (Sweet Flag) in combination with oils. The powder helps to release toxins into the blood stream in order to get them expelled, thus supporting deep detoxification of the entire body & improving circulation.
The massage is delivered with the use of both hands and feet.
- Deep detoxification
- Reducing muscle tension and pain
- Stimulating blood circulation and strengthening the lymphatic system
- Stress relief
- Improves flexibility
- Assisted Yoga stretches (correcting postural imbalances)
- Incorporation of breathing techniques
- Stimulation with the feet (deeper pressure with long strokes or compression)
- Use of Calamus root powder (facilitating detoxification, stimulating and exfoliating)
- Short resting period after the massage, resulting in a feeling of deep relaxation
90mins – €90, 75mins – €75, 60mins – €60
Gift vouchers available.
For Booking or Need more information, contact Anne O’Sullivan 0866093123